Sunday, November 7, 2010
Just Keep the Losses coming.
From the start of the game I knew this was going to be a horrible game by the shithawks. The New York Giants came into Qwest Field and absolutely took a fat shit on the Hawks. I have now lost all hope for this season. There is no chance this team gets to the playoffs even if they do get to the playoff they will be bounce from the playoff in a quick way. I turned the game off at halftime when it was 35-0. What a disappoint the last three weeks it has been rooting for this team to get a win. Like I said all is lost when it comes to winning the division and getting into the playoffs. Like Jim Mora said about the Colts "Playoffs, what playoffs?". At the end of the first quarter the Giants had 160 yards total to Shithawks 16 yards. Three three and outs, penalties, third down defense was horrible, this team is a total fucking mess. I might just have to stop watching them for a week or two. I will live and die a Seahawks fan but not when they are just going to roll over and take it up the ass like they have been doing the last three games. The numbers don't lie this is a really bad team with or without Matt Hasselbeck. Charlie Whitehurst is now the future of this team and this is who Seattle fans better get use to seeing back there. As I am writing this the current score in the fourth quarter is 41-7 so this have mean that the shithawks have been outscored 74-10 in the last two games. This team is a embarrassment to its beloved fan base that goes to and watches the game from home. Everybody played like shit today and it showed. It's a dam shame that we the people have to suffering once again through a season that once had promise now just a season of well lets just hope this team doesn't get ass fucked again. Next week this team is in Arizona a place where they haven't done shit in a long time. This might be a good place to get a win but I really doubt that with how this team has played the last three games including today debacle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D, you are too hard on the Hawks. C'mon little fella, it will be OK. We knew going into this game that we were gonna get licked. Course, we were hopeful that wouldn't happen, but hope only goes so far. The Hawks have a long way to go to get back to greatness. These last few weeks are major setbacks, but they do provide extremem clarity on what changes need to occur. Yes, they look miserable. Yes, they are getting their asses handed to them. Yes, they are hurt on both sides of the ball. Yes, we just need more talent. Yes, the secondary has more holes than swiss cheese. Yes, yes, yes, yes... But you know, what can we expect from a team who's been a revolving door of players? These guys are playing like they don't know who they are. And do they know who they are? I don't, and I bet you don't either. Even your wealth of knowledge is being put to the test in regard to some of the guys playing now. Talk about some no-names... Anyways, were there some positives? I suppose. Whitehurst didn't suck ass nearly as bad as I thought he would. I ain't in love with the dude by any means, and I think he makes a great clipboard jesus. Is he our future QB? NO! And god help us if Carrol thinks he is. But let's get down to brass tacks here. The O line needs healthy, solid players. They also need healthy, solid backups. Do that, and you or I could play QB back there. The D line. Christ, the same could be said here. They need to be healthy, solid, and have depth in the backups. Nuff said. The Secondary, needs an overhaul of major proportions. Our guys back there just do not have what it takes to shut down the short plays, nor the big plays. Add that to a D line that can't get any pressure on the QB and you have a day like yesterday. And what is up with the turnovers? Ball control people. You can't win games giving the ball away. I still don't care for the play calling by Bates. His stupid trick plays are pissing me off. He's just as off as the rest of the team. And the 12 Man... Damn you guys. We needed to bring the noise and you all sat there and cried in your 10 dollar beers. Anyhow, I say it is time to get back to basics. The KISS principle (keep it simple stupid) is probably the best thing to do right now. Work on those fundamentals. Teach discipline (especially just for you Mr. Locklear), and patience. Learn to see the field, and react accordingly. The game of football is a team sport. It aint about one or two guys rocking it every weekend. It is about all of the guys working together toward a common goal. And lastly, they guys need to have fun. C'mon, it is a game and you do it, not only for the money and fame, but because you love it. Laugh at yourselves, smile, and enjoy all that you are. In just a few short years, your careers will be over. You will then join the ranks of all us regular people again. I love my Seattle Seahawks. All I want is for them to compete on a level that makes me feel hope.
ReplyDeleteYou are saying how I excatly feel about the Hawks, its just really frustrating seeing them get their asses handed to them the last few weeks and seeing aome teams in the division close rank on them. More importantly like you said this team has to go back to the basics and learn the game from the ground up again. I'm just disappointed that they just got ran over at home like the way they did. Not once did I expect to a team hang 35 points on the Hawks before halftime and then they just score seven for the whole game. I pray everyday that this team will figure it out and they can be competitive again and realize that they have the division title in sight. Just compete and show us the fans that they are not giving up on the game and season.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya. I don't think they've given up. I think they are just having a major identity crisis. And with all the injuries, that just exacerbates the situation. Will they get back on track? Who knows. I hope so. But as a guy who sat through all the dark years (mid 70's, 80, and 90's), I am more of a fan now than ever. I like what Carrol is doing. And I'm sure he isn't done yet. Don't be suprised if the revolving door keeps revolving. Eventually the pieces will all fall into place and we'll return to being a team to be feared. Hell, if Oakland can do it, so can we.
ReplyDelete