Monday, December 20, 2010

Two Straight weeks and not a single improvement!

Alright I've been gone long enough without saying anything due to my work load at work. But lets  rewind the last two weeks of what is going on the the Seattle Seahawks. First off the lost to the San Francisco 49ners was a blow and thankfully the St. Louis Rams lost to the New Orleans Saints. Now forward to December 19, 2010 against the Atlanta Falcons. This game was a lost from the start and the Hawks played like they are ready to pack it up and go into the off season. Matt has been a prime reason for the losses but it is the whole dam team that continues to regress and not help out the cause of winning. Yes people are calling for Charlie Whitehurst but in the end this team will have the same results with Matt in the game. Again I would like to thank the St. Louis Rams for losing against the Kansas City Chiefs to help us out. The NFC West is a joke and everybody is laughing at this division. No matter who comes out of this division they will get stomped out. I still cling to some hope that the Hawks will get it together but that hope is going away really fast. There is a combination of things that needs to be fix with the Hawks and I think it will start with the quarterback being replace next season. This team can only get better but when it happens is the question that everybody is asking. The fans are impatience with Matt and I can see why. The offense is struggling mightily and the defense is being picked apart. I can't honestly tell you about the coaching staff right now. Pete might what to think about getting a new offensive coordinator because Jeremy Bates has been calling horrible plays throughout the season. There is two games left, one on the road against Tampa Bay on Sunday and one at home against the St. Louis Rams that can decide the division. Just win both of these games please. That is all I'm asking of you Seattle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey D. Sorry, been fighting a cold so I have been a bit off my own game... Seahawks... Shit! Last week was the second game in a row where I just turned off the TV and did something else. I am dissapointed, heartbroken, pissed off, and a few other ugly things. Matt is forcing things and it ain't working. Bates can kiss my white ass. Locklear is a dipshit. And the rest of the team makes me want cringe. There are just so few bright spots on this team. And the ones that are bright kind of flicker from time to time. Let's see if I can some up this whole season. Always Compete - Yea right, unless you're getting your ass whooped, then you run with your tails between your legs. No heart. No consistency. Ankles hurt, WTF? Is this some fad or something? Can't win at home, can't win on the road? So why even try? Holes, holes, holes. Can't run if there are no holes to run through. Trick plays... This ain't college ball Bates. What the hell are you thinking? Players are not one cohesive unit. There ain't no "I" in team. Gotta be a family, take care of one another, help a brotha out! You can't win if you turn the ball over. Enjoy your game. Have fun now, as the career is a short one. It's football, a tough sport for tough guys. You can't help your team by being a pussy. The bench ain't the scrimmage line. There is a reason why all the other winners win. They play tough, are tough, and work through tough times. Players and talent are not always the same thing. Size matters. You can be fast, but without size, you are in a miss match and will get beat most of the time. Discipline...Discipline...Dicipline. Can't win games when your peanalty yardage equals your offensive production. Can't catch the ball if your routes are run well. Can't stop the run if you don't hit your holes. Can't win if you can't tackle. Oh hell, I could go on and on, but to sum it up, Seattle is a mediocre team in a mediocre division. If you want to be a winner, then act like one. Start looking at the old school winners on film. They all had one thing in common. They all drank the coolaid and played like they were the best in the league.

    ReplyDelete