Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Cut to the BULLSHIT!
I have had enough of watching these dam Seahawks get trounce every dam week for a month straight now. The game against Tampa Bay wasn't a must have but at least put up a fucking fight. Dam you Seachickens dam you Charlie and dam you the whole fucking team. Matt gets hurt and bye fucking gosh Whitehurst plays like a fucking bitch that he his. His first pass was a quick pass that goes 8 fucking feet in the air. I have lost all faith that this team can beat the St. Louis Rams on Sunday. I can't even stand to watch this team on Sunday's now. I honestly don't know what the fuck just happen the last 9 games. This teams has more holes than a donkeys asshole. The more I think about it the more I get frustrated that Fox can't show a game worth watching. Maybe the answer to next season is to get PLAYERS that WANT to fucking WIN Pete. Get rid of the whole offensive staff because Jeremy Bates can't find his balls and cock. That moron calls the worst plays in the NFL. Get rid of Sean Locklear that fat fuck can't play even if he knows the proper techniques as a matter of fact get rid of the whole dame offensive line that includes Russell Okung and has brittle injured fucking ankle. The defense is constantly on the dam field because the offense licks monkeys ass. I had high hopes for this season but it has been all but gone now that the Rams are the team to BEAT. Charlie I hope you fucking play like a man and prove me wrong on why the Hawks gave up a good third round pick for your bitch ass. Maybe after the game you should announce your retirement and go back to where ever you came from because you can't play in this league. What the Hawks should do is trade up to the top half of the draft and take either Ryan Mallet of Arkansas or if Blaine Gabbert of Missouri comes out take him in the bottom half of the first round but in all they NEED to address the quarterback position and they need to do it fast. This should have been taken care of a few years ago when the SIGNS of Matt was getting hurt. All this talk of we are still in the hunt for a division title is BULLSHIT. Get your SHIT TOGETHER Pete or get the FUCK OUT OF TOWN. Don't preach to me this RAH RAH shit because it is getting old and this is not college where you can turn a blind eye to the fans. Didn't you learn from the two jobs you had with the Jets and Patriots Pete? The NFL is built for players and coaches who want to WIN. This is a league where the BEST comes to play and WIN GAMES not a league built for LOSERS like the Seahawks. Keep losing and you will soon find yourself out of a job and the League Pete. It goes the same for the players too. With that said this team better prove me wrong and put up a good fucking game but those chances are slim to none with Whitehurst at the helm. Sam Bradford and Steven Jackson are probably going to have a field day because the offense can't score and the defense will eventually tire out and give up big plays. If the Hawks defense score three touchdowns that might help but that is probably not going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey D. Hope you had a nice X-mas. I was lucky enough to be on vacay. Well, what I mean is, that I didn't have time to watch the SeaCocks get their ass whipped yet again. So you are finally onboard with dropping Okung on his ass. YEA! He finally sees the light! LOL Hell, it is a simple situation. I don't care how good you are, how big you are, whatever. You can't help your team sitting on the bench. Quite actually, this is the whole issue we have had this year with all players. They have either been sitting on the bench due to injury, or just due to being pussies. I for one am sick of it. How the hell did these guys make the cut to play in the NFL? Or maybe "cut" is the word. They were cut from every other team out there, or they should have been cut from the Sea Pussies. Either way, looks like next year will be another revolving door of players. Obviously, this group can't hang with anyone except themselves. 1) The QB position needs to be addressed. The clipboard Jesus ain't in it to win it. Matt is old and broken. This is a bad scenario and needs to take a serious priority. 2) The lines need talent, size, and depth. That is my priority 2. 3) Jeremy Bates needs to be shown the door. Sorry dude, but some people just ain't NFL caliber material. Your play calling falls withing that category. That's my priority 3. 4) My next priority is Corner backs. We need to revamp on size and speed. Those guys need to cover tight, punish receivers, and be able to go toe to toe with the likes of a Fitgerald. 5) We need 2 more BIG receivers. Mike Williams had a heck of a year, but fell down in the last few weeks. He needs at least 2 others out there helping him out. 6) Pound that god damned ball. Put Lynch to work pounding defenses into submission. The run game has and always will be the key to the passing game. 7) Carrol needs to go back to the basics. Football is a basic game. You can't try to be all complex unless all the players are playing at a high level. And we all know just how high our level of play is right now. Lower those sights. Get down to brass tacks and play some smash mouth football. IT FUCKING WORKS!
ReplyDeleteI could go on for a while here, but lets just say that this season was dissapointing. BUT only from the aspect that they started out the season with a bang, which raised all of our expectations way too high. I hate to be the laughing stock of the NFL, but hell, what can we do? We are rebuilding a team from scratch. The Holmgren era left us with a team that can't contend, has too many holes to fill, and really is in shambles. Honestly, I don't expect next year to be much better than this year. I hope it is, but history shows that rebuilding takes time... Sometimes it can take a decade or more. I really doubt that Carrol will be here after next year if things don't improve. But hell, that is speculation on my part. I can't tell what the future will bring any more than any body else. I hope that it is better. I love my Seahawks. I want to win. I like to have pride. I enjoy watching other teams fear us. And what real fan out there doesn't? Guess, we'll just have to wait and see...