Monday, October 25, 2010

Top of the Division Alone in a very long time!

Alright sitting a full game ahead of eveybody in the NFC West is the Seattle Seahawks. A sub par game they play yesterday against the Arizona Cardinals. Offense was out of sync at times when it came to the passing game but overall Matt and the receivers got the job done. A shout out to Big Mike Williams for hauling in 12 passes for 80+ and 1 touchdown. My biggest disappointment would have to be Sean Locklear for the two dumb holding calls on him for Marshawn Lynch runs of 10+ yards. IF it wasn't for those two holding infractions Lynch would be over 100 yards running. A huge game performance by Olindo Mare for his 5 field goals that just happens to be the Seahawks offense on Sunday. On the defensive side of the ball, it was good seeing the Hawks defenders get to Max Hall the rookie qb and force him into bad playmaking decision. Earl Thomas Jr. once again comes up big with a interception and continues to show why his is a first round pick. Thomas could of had three picks but I will live with the one he got. Everyone on defense had a great game. Chris Clemons is showing he is a reliable pass rusher with the big DT Colin Cole, Craig Terill, Raheem Brock and Red Bryant doing their job of getting push up front to free a blitzer. Overall this game was not as bad but it was frustating to watch with all the offensive opportunites being passed up. Plus the offensive line was getting Matt killed back there. I'm praying that Russell Okung will come back soon from the left ankle sprain. I'll take a victory like this but please continue to improve the o-line situation because it can and will become a mess again like the last three years. My vote for player of the game would have to be Mike Williams and Earl Thomas for their improved plays the last couple weeks. On to Oakland for a Halloween Treat against the Raiders. Please do not take this team lightly because they did put a huge ASS whipping on the Denver Broncos. Keep it up Hawks. I'm IN.

2 comments:

  1. Well said. My only two real issues in the game were Russel Okung and Sean Locklear. Russel needs to man up a bit. The guy has spent more time on the bench than on the playing field. Now I am not totally insensitive to injuries. I am totally insensitive to rookies with huge contracts, that can't play. Russel, you were brought in to do a job... do it! Sean Locklear... Shit! What the eff is up with you man? You can play, but for some reason you aren't playing at the level you need to be. I'm starting to wonder if you have a future with the Sea Hawks. Apparently you can't sit still when you need to and when you need to move, you don't. Come on. Don't be the problem, be the solution. Everyone else on the team is in Beast Mode, so what is your problem? Anyhow, way to go Seattle. There is no place like being in first place. Stay there, keep playing hard, and keep up the confidence. You guys have already made me feel like this season is hopeful and I love what I am seeing. I'm all in for Beast Mode. Thanks to Lynch and Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bloggin D.!
    ReaL

    ReplyDelete