Sunday, October 31, 2010

Taking a step in the WRONG direction

What the HELL just happen to the Seattle Seahawks, this team was outplayed, out classed and out coached by the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders came out and played a hell of a game with destroying the line on both sides of the ball. Raiders defense mauled the living shit out of the Hawks o line and just shitted on them like little kids. Hawks o line gave up so many sacks that Matt looked like a whore laying on her back and getting screwed over and over by the defense. The whole team played like shit and they deserved to lose like how they lost. Once again the Hawks has proved to everyone in the league that they can't win on the road. How does a team be ranked 2nd in rushing defense and just get bull dozed over to a team that is ranked 28th in the league in rushing defense. Both offense and defense played like little girls out there. Too many mistakes by this team was the down fall of this game. They can't expect to win if they continue to play like this. The o line is a major concern now with how they played against the Raiders. Give the Raiders credit for punishing the living shit out of the shithawks on the run and pass. Just remember the score 33-3 a fucking thirty point ass whooping for a team that was once known as the laughingstock of the league. Seahawks I really hope all of you guys work out the fucking problems soon because you now have a very very good New York Giants coming into Qwest Field your home field looking to beat the living shit out of you. Get your SHIT together before the season is a lost. Nothing good came out of this game nothing. I'm not even going to give the stats for this game because of how they played. This was nothing but frustration and seeing a team just get ass fucked.

1 comment:

  1. Calm down D... LOL We both know that this is a team in transition. I know and you know, that we were both caught up in the hoopla of a nice win and a division lead. I will say this though, we need some serious work on the lines. It kills me to watch the 1st team get beat like that. It kills me more, to watch them get hurt, cuz if the 1st team is getting whooped, the backups are gonna get slammed. That's what we saw yesterday. It was hard to watch, and I feel your pain. But, the Raiders played hot. They had something to prove and were on a high from last week. The Seahawks are notorious for their hot and cold play. I found it funny that the sports casters were commenting on which Raiders team would show up. They should have been saying the same about the Hawks. Which team is going to show up? I don't know, on the one hand we are in rebuilding mode and need some players to fill holes. On the other hand, you gotta play with heart. Heart can go a long way to make a mediocre team a champion. Right now, the SeaChickens don't believe. Sometimes they come to play, sometimes they don't. Is that coaching? Is that leadership? Hell if I know. It is probably both and maybe a few other things as well. All I know is that I saw a shitty team this weekend. It was a horrible role reversal that made us out to be the weak team everyone in the league thinks we are. I want to believe, but the logical side of me says that we aren't there yet. There are just too many issues that need to be addressed. Hopefully, they can pull it together and play a serious game next week.

    ReplyDelete